Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Any one know any companys in the oil field doing any hiring right now?

I have my IADC well certification and have almost 14 years experience.


I have been working as a consultant for the last couple years, and have been laid off for the last few months. I am hitting the desperate point but drilling and well service is all I really know lol. I would be willing to go back to workin as a driller or even floorhand if i had toAny one know any companys in the oil field doing any hiring right now?
Derricks have been falling like dominos for almost a year. Oil prices are falling and gas prices are flat. I dont think its going to get any better for at least a year, maybe more, I doubt anyone is going to be hiring soon. This is like the 80s crash. Many people who had worked two or three decades in the oilfield had to find other careers for the rest of their working lives.
  • nba sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment