Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am 37 years old widowed and currently employed in oil Field, I am looking for work in Britan, let me know?

I can do any thing from drilling to materials phurchasing to hospitalaty and Iam preapered to live in your beatuful country.


I am more expereinces in the Pertoluem drilling industires, working with Texaco recentlyI am 37 years old widowed and currently employed in oil Field, I am looking for work in Britan, let me know?
There are lots of jobs at the moment in the oil and gas industry, so you should be able to find a place very easily.





Try looking at the following website:





www.worldwideworker.com


www.oilcareers.com


www.earthworks-jobs.com





They've served me well in the past. Also, there are a multitude of recruitment firms. If you really want to work offshore (onsite), then you need to contact firms based in Aberdeen. Scotland is a great place [moreso in the summer].





Good luck.I am 37 years old widowed and currently employed in oil Field, I am looking for work in Britan, let me know?
Hi John,





I may have an opportunity that would interest you. Email me on flp4life@yahoo.co.uk





i look forward to hearing from you.





best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment