Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How to become a good planning engineer in refinery oil field?

I am working as planning engineer in kuwait. I have to build my career in planning field. I request you to send me the tips, good books for planning etc.





with kind regards








T.karunanidhiHow to become a good planning engineer in refinery oil field?
I would search the net at different colleges and link onto their book stores. They will have what you need. You should also talk to your superiors and ask their advice. I'm sure they would be happy to help.





Good LuckHow to become a good planning engineer in refinery oil field?
The best advice that I can suggest to you is to go to an American University, and get a degree from there. Then you'll have the practical knowledge that you need to work anywhere in the world. A college degree from the US is gladly accepted in almost all countries. Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment